Tuesday, November 15, 2016

They Warn Now That Marijuana May 'Break Your Heart'

The results of a study presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Hearings suggested there's a relationship between cardiomyopathy and smoking marijuana but there's no evidence of a fatal consequence.  (Science Daily:  Mary Jane may break your heart, scientists warn)

Maverick:  if it won't kill me, why the fuck would I care?

That's why we always come to you for scientific analysis, Maverick.


I tell you what, darlin' ... I've been smoking the ganja almost continuously for fifty years and I've broken practically everything else but there's no evidence of cardiomyopathy (i.e. enlargement of the heart, extremely dangerous).


Now it just so happens, by the luck of the draw, there's some ganja here and I'm not stoned now so I'll embark on a scientific experiment now to discover whether my heart explodes.

(Time passes)

I'm buggered!  My heart is getting bigger by the moment!

Hep me, hep me!!




See ... kids with puppies.  I'm doomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you are a great example. Your heart may be fine but as you say you have no lungs left.

Unknown said...

Yah but they didn't say lung damage, only cardiac. If they had said lung damage then I would have no act ... but I do have Pepsi and one puppy although somewhat grey of muzzle. I don't think it was even possible back then for anyone to miss that commercial.