Monday, November 14, 2016

Must Talk to Cadillac Man About the Demented Debacle of Democrat Death

Unknown if you find it all funny, Cadillac Man, but I must find out.


I'm still seeing Dawali but everyone else seems only to see (sob) death.

Note:  Dawali is India's Festival of Light.


C.M.:  working together people make beautiful things

Remarkable perspicacity, Watson.  What it is, what it is.

Chordslinger:  what is it, Silas?

It just is, man.

Note:  this is banter from long ago and I am to be murdered if I ever do it again.


Sudden epiphany:  C.M., you can't really feel the simpatico with anywhere else unless you live there. I know it would be a gut-ripper to split from the filial blood units but only for maybe three months, long enough to get the feel for where you are and really get to know some people.

I think you can get a visa for just about anywhere for three months.

I do think speaking in another language is a big part of it because that shows so much how we're willing to try to communicate with each other and for me that's special.  Every conversation becomes almost a victory until you're comfortable with the language.

Wow ... I successfully ordered a sandwich.  Ain't that somethin'.

In your case, Mexico would be the easiest pick and I can quickly tell you where Americans are staying without being close to rich and without any troubles.  Yevette has considered that multiple times.  If she goes then I go since the other choice is living in the bus station and Mexico would be a gas anyway.  I love it when everything is different and I have not much idea what's happening.

Any time that happens it's like going back to the fueling stop in Fiji when I was a kid and, holy fuck, this is unusual.  I love that when everywhere I look there's something else I may never have seen before.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a Mandala made of flowers. ML

Unknown said...

Thank you and it shows beauty still lives! You already knew that but maybe I need to remind myself.

These types of articles never get heckled and probably because hecklers don't read them (larfs).

Anonymous said...

The seems like it is read as much as others belongs here.

Unknown said...

Anything nice often gets hit less. I put the thing out about Trump making a good move toward Putin ... but people don't read it as much as others (larfs). There's one of a substantial drop in cardiac and not much excitement on that one. Usually the ones going beyond those for nothing but pretty don't fare as well. There's some unusual psychology / sociology in that but I'm not quite sure what it means except a lot of people must be depressed when they shut off to pretty things.

Anonymous said...

Or like me they smile or the happy and go on.
But they get snarky on anything they disagree with

Unknown said...

They don't even seem to look at them so much. This isn't a tragedy as I see Anthropology and, hmm, I wonder why that would be. It's more apparent in social networks where there's an endemic depression and it seems mostly from having too much time on their hands. It may seem that way with me but I'm not bored in writing and I'll just crash if it gets that way. I'm not expecting anything to come from online but many are and they're getting all confused about it.

Anonymous said...

I can comment on social networks I have no Twitter FB etc Never found a use for them

Unknown said...

The pitch to me was it's good for exposure and that's true ... for bad exposure. Mostly they're for screwing around when I couldn't be bothered to do anything else.