Thursday, November 3, 2016

Doubledown Tandino to Play at Cat's MusikCircus at 3pm SLT Thursday

It's been years since I've heard Doubledown Tandino play but I remember and can tell you for sure he's a wild man and his show is not to be missed.  Try as you may, you won't be able to predict what's in his act other than he will be in it.

Of course he has turned up after this long absence at Cat's MusikCircus because it's like music physics and Cat's MusikCircus has a strange attaction like those particles in physics.  Nowhere else finds progressive music faster and is happier to stage the best of it.  Doubledown Tandino knows progressive and he's been doing it for at least ten years.


I have no pics and no band promo but the recommendation is real and I even remember where I was standing.  Slim Warrior invited me and said the magic words, "You've got to hear this guy."

From some people those are just words but from others the magic triggers and you know immediately, I've got to get some tickets.


No tickets are required and the show is free just as are all shows at Cat's MusikCircus.  Come on out and hear something new in Second Life.

No comments: