Tuesday, June 24, 2014

So, You Wanted the Cancer Update

I have not talked to anyone as I don't want to hear some crap about everything will be alright.  Obviously it's not alright, I've got the fuckin' cancer.  Maybe they get it all out, maybe they don't.  After that they will screw with me in some unpleasant way that hopefully doesn't go on more than a few months.  I was advised the blog can be depressing.  Well, gee, ain't that a bitch, huh.

I don't want to talk with anyone about it.  In fact, I don't want to talk about this shit at all but this is life beyond the avatar and the update is by request.  I'm fine with doing that and I know people who are near the same circumstance may get something useful out of how this goes.

Cat said she thinks I am brave but I don't see that.  This isn't the fear part as that already happened.  You've got cancer, dear.  That's the fear part as through our lives there are Words You Really Do Not Want to Hear and that is one set of them.  So I'm already screwed, the question is only what to do about it.

One thing I will do is play after Michi tonight if Cat would like that.  If you're in some deep shit and you're going down, there's only one good answer:  show some attitude.  OK, let's play.

The procedure will go down tomorrow morning.  I usually play on Thursday but it's a deep stick for what they will do so I imagine that will hurt for a few days and I don't know if I will be able to do it.  If there's a conflict with the USA / Germany game, there's no chance of playing as Cat and I will watch that for sure.  Yes, I do see that this new enthusiasm for soccer might be getting a bit out of control ... but I like that.  Maybe cut some slack on this as I'm not talking about Candy Crush Saga.

Frankly, I'm kind of pissed that people didn't believe me.


No comments: