Sunday, June 15, 2014

RacerX Gullwing Ten-Year Rez Day Party


There are many people who come into Second Life and then start making their virtual world just like their real one ... and then there's RacerX Gullwing who has had the coolest Second Life avatar for the last ten years running and does not do anything 'the regular way.'

It really makes me proud to play for his Ten Year Rez Day party as the history with RacerX goes back to my earliest days in Second Life when I was with Telia Soyer.  Of course he liked Telia better ... but so did everyone else.

Racerx has been bringing the Giant Snail Races to Second Life for years and most, maybe all, are run as benefits for Relay for Life.  He's definitely one of the Good Guys and I really am honored that he asked me to play for his party.


(I am not increasing the gig schedule.  They are very difficult and will likely become more so.)

No comments: