Monday, June 30, 2014

Vaporizer, Vapulator, the Great God Mescalito Got Nothin' on This

The Great God Mescalito is something of an Old School deity in that he loves blowin' joints, pipes, and especially bongs but he's not too much familiar with this electronical gimcrackery in vaporizing.  This is a new technique through which one finesses the smoke from the leaf rather than incinerating it.  They say vaporizing is as healthful as spring water and soft as a baby's kiss ... but that's bullshit.  What it really does is stone your ass to Mars.  That it will definitely do.

Yevette asked me about vaping herbs as she does all this witchy stuff and some of it even works.  I mentioned previously an ointment she made for pain relief with a special witchy ingredient in it and it really does work.  So I suggested the Silver Surfer as it's excellent for vaping just about anything.  I told her it was perfect for reefer so that meant it does everything.  (You can even get an add-on device to do aromatherapy if you like as native the unit does not handle essential oils.)

So Yevette was trying her herbs on me and she said one is good for lung health.  I asked her how is smoking something going to make my lungs happy.  She said it's vaping, that's different.  I said smokin', jokin' or tokin', it's still something coming into my lungs that ain't air.  Then she said she had some Rootytooty weed that was just like reefer and might even get you high.   I said there's only one thing just like reefer ... and that's reefer.  We tried her witchy mix and I don't know if there was any effect as I was high already but she said there was a little buzz from it.  I'm not buying that it does anything good for your lungs but I'm sure we will talk about that more.

Note:  Rootytooty weed is not the actual name but that's not a code for K2, Spice or anything of that nature.  Those pseudo-reefer packages from so-called head shops can easily kill you.  They have killed others already.


When Yevette is not vaping her herbs, the Silver Surfer becomes the Vapulator Groove-o-Matic Mood Modulator as it does one hell of a fine job vaping reefer.  At first I didn't like it as it hit too hard and I was thinking this is no good, my lungs won't last a week.  However, I learned it's best to be greedy.  Take a big draw quickly through the wand like you're a total reefer sweat hog.  However, this isn't being a sweat hog at all as the faster the air moves through the wand the cooler it will be but less vapor you will draw.  Drawing slowly means the air will be more heated and you will get more vapor.

The effectiveness of the Silver Surfer is unmistakeable.  I've driven tens of thousands of miles when I was stoned.  I'm not saying you should, that's just what I did.  However, I wouldn't even think about driving after vaping on this Vapulator Groove-o-Matic Mood Modulator.  I have no idea why it works so well and can't say I care about why very much as this thing can easily get you to a state in which you're not good for doing anything but watching movies if you let it.  If'n you're in a mood to watch movies anyway then it's perfect.

No comments: