Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Today's Million-Dollar Idea - Stoner Fog Juice

Fog juice is stuff you use in fog / smoke machines to make fog for the stage.  There are two kinds of fog juice and they have different effects.  Oil-based fog hangs very low and thick on the stage.  This looks very cool but it has a little drawback:  it's toxic.  The water-based fog spreads much more and this is particularly good if you're using lasers.  Although a water-based fog contains glycerin, they say it is non-toxic.

When you buy fog juice at Guitar Center, it's going to cost you about $25 US for a gallon.  I do not have $25 US for a gallon so I wondered what is in it and discovered the juice is very simple.  It's one part glycerin to 4 parts water.  Dilute it as you like for less thick smoke.


So that solves the financial problem of getting some fog juice but then it dawned on me that it could be so much more.

Making marijuana tea is relatively easy and it's one way to get something useful out of cheap reefer.  And then I thought, hmm, what happens if you put marijuana tea in the fog juice.

Stoner Fog Juice is what you get!

I don't know if this would work but it seems to me that it should.  In fact, it might work all too well and you'd get so stoned you wouldn't be able to play.  I don't know how stoned that would be as I've never managed it.  I suspect it probably means you are dead.

Before trying this, I need to have at least a fairly reasonable idea on whether it will make me dead.  It seems harmless as the fog will dissipate without needing any attention so you can get as stoned as you like.  Apart from the possibly getting dead part, it seems like a fairly cool idea.

Here's the Million Dollar part:

Assuming my brain doesn't explode from trying this, the next move is to put the machine in a donut shop.  Add rock music, some stoner fog juice, and an unlimited supply of donuts and those stoners will never go home.

No comments: