Monday, May 30, 2016

Proof God Hates White People

Oh, you think that's exaggeration?

Skin Cancer
Incidence Rates* by Race and Ethnicity, U.S., 1999–2012
Line chart showing the changes in melanoma of the skin incidence rates for males of various races and ethnicities.

Guess again, Sun God!

The chart illustrates the incidence of melanoma (i.e. the lethal type of skin cancer) by race and we see it's almost non-existent for black people whereas the incidence for white people is vastly higher than for any other races.  We don't see any hyperbole in that when the incidence is four times higher than for any other race while people with black skin show four times less incidence than the lowest for other races.

Therefore, we rest the case; God hates white people.


This idea white people are the Chosen Ones must make the Lord laugh uproariously.  Are you fucking serious?  I made them last because I ran out of all the interesting colors.  Fuhgedaboudit!


Note:  I'm still not croaked by skin cancer even when lots of it since there's no indication of melanoma thus far.  I have become somewhat inured to hearing 'malignant' because the next question is, well, how malignant is it.  In my cases, not so much so lots of chopping but not much invading deep.


(Ed:  you will go to Hell if you don't love God!)

Yah, sure, the sense of that is easy to see.  God makes a Universe and who knows what else while I get stoned and piddle around with the Galaxy Guitar.  What in that situation leads you to believe he needs me to be his penpal?

Dawkins is such a petty amateur since nitpicking the Bible is only his lofty pose of being something more than a Grammar NAZI and it ignores the fact theology is a considerably bigger subject since the Bible would not exist if God had not existed already, there would have been no reason to write it.  Whether any God ever existed in any corporeal sense is your faith but the concept pre-existed any written text or, again, there would be no reason to write the text.


We have tremendous reverence for creating a Universe but we have relatively little for the literature on the matter.  I know already this thinking does not conflict with most or all of the religious people I know.  My own spirituality runs deep and I'm quite seriously fucked at this time but my spiritual values aren't conflicted at all.  I don't expect I can pray to make skin cancer go away so it's not a concern that I might.

The situation sucks and sooner or later it sucks for everybody so the only answer, as often, happens, comes from lefty Unplugged:


He does not know
He does not grow
Until he learns ...
to let it roll ...


Note:  check out that cool stage Cat made behind him

No comments: