Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Cadillac Man, Sorry I Missed You

The thinking as I fell out was I would hear the phone ring and it would awaken me but that didn't work worth a damn.  That makes more sense than it may seem as I will definitely hear the Skype phone ring because the sound goes to the P.A. monitors.  It's the regular phone in the other room which is almost impossible to detect.

Sorry about that and another try tonight.  It was my fail as I thought the call was on you but I'm quite capable of sending one ringie dingie, two ringie dingie from here.


In case anyone doesn't know about 'one ringie dingie, two ringie dingie,' that bit came from Lily Tomlin as she parodied AT&T, "We don't care; we don't have to."



Note:  maybe that was early SNL while they were still kind of funny

No comments: