Sunday, May 22, 2016

Cadillac Man, Mystery Lady and "Paint It Black"

Cadillac Man sent the discs, Mystery Lady was singing on them, and now they're going online with the second from the Valentine's Day Sessions, "Paint It Black," now available for free at CD-quality resolution from the Ride the Dragon Podcast.

This time I tried a different way to EQ and dropped all frequencies six decibels but pushed back up incrementally those which augmented the sound rather than added noise.  These songs cannot be re-mixed because that happened over twenty years ago so the only option is to try to bring out the best with EQ.


I tried calling but, in case I can't get through that way, Happy Birthday, Cadillac Man!  Bask well in your new life of almost total irresponsibility and enjoy the hell out of it!

I will try again and if I miss the next time then hopefully you're celebrating in some way but, by this time, birthdays which don't divide evenly by five don't mean much anymore (larfs).  While sixty-five rates a steak, probably sixty-six stretches to justify Taco Bell (larfs some more).

2 comments:

Cadillac Man said...

Thanks for birthday wishes. Just got online today after celebrating. Exhausted. I'm glad you've been able to revive CD and DVDs. Look forward to hearing them reformatted. I'm crashing soon but will call tomorrow. UH

Unknown said...

Tomorrow, uh, uh, uh!