Monday, May 30, 2016

Ich Möchte Zwitschgendatschi (English article)

When I pronounced 'Zwitschgendatschi' correctly the first time I tried, Cat was obviously tickled by it and I was pleased with myself because she had made a point of saying people never say it correctly.  So now I try to drill it into my head so I'm sure I remember how to spell it.   Knowing this one might even impress Trixie of "Don't Fear the Rabbit" (and we still have no idea which Rabbit or why anyone would fear it except Jimmy Carter).

Note:  in case you don't remember Jimmy Carter and the Killer Rabbit (WIKI:  Jimmy Carter rabbit incident)



The key to it is the plums so it looks like some kind of pastry base then plums and some type of sweet crumbly stuff to top it.  The sweet crumbly stuff looks like it's optional with some bakers.

Who needs Apple Strudel as I would love to try some of this.  Only in Bavaria, I gather.  In other words, go to Munich to start looking for it.

No comments: