Monday, September 19, 2016

Fear Not I'm Still Beautiful


It's simple as I can't help being beautiful.  So I've got leaving a good-looking corpse covered and I'm taking the RayBans with me.

The reason for the selfie is twofold as a friend posted a Rules of Men scribe and one of the things it said never do was post selfies.  So now I have posted one and I see I'm no better at following rules than I ever was.


The second part of the reason is there was a question if this is me:



I can say this much:  the hat looks familiar.  It is probably me since few have ears this cool.


No sign of scientists yet this morning.  It may be a day of boring science in which they stick different elements together for some brainiac purpose or they find new states of matter in the nanoscale range.  I know you will want to skip breakfast for that.

Generally life sciences are the most interesting for Ithaka but sometimes they turn up some remarkable things in other pursuits and those just demand comment.

The schedule has been unpredictable for the Rockhouse of the Scientifically Strange but it's better that way even with a lag of a Monday morning.

As to what's in the other news, still nothin'.  I do scan it but unremarkable.

No comments: