Sunday, September 18, 2016

Science Takes Off on Sundays for NASCAR

There seemed to be a predictable schedule for Science Daily at one time but lately they surprise me and maybe they will release something on Sunday.  Unknown.

Mostly it goes Monday to Friday but that's not been consistent and I like that since consistency is such a drag and feels like a job.

We have no interest in working so here's a baby hippo ... or something.



She's a beauty, isn''t she, but don't pay any attention when she sends you invitations on Twitter.  Hippos can be cheap like that sometimes.  Tell her politely but firmly, no, I will not send pics of my gentleman's area.


Mostly the trip is off-Broadway with the frog but we already observed that trip is too mainstream and the frog doesn't want to be eaten on-stage anyway.  It was willing because even frogs know the show must go on but its frog heart just wasn't in it.  Moreover, it didn't want its heart ever to be in it.


They cried, "Get that doddering wastrel off the stage in his cheap suit and his musical pretensions.  Keep the frog!"

(Ed:  kee-rist!  Haven't I talked to you about looking for meanings?)

There is no cure.  Everything has to have a Deep Meaning.

(Ed:  get a dog.  Ask him about deep meanings!)

A dog is why I ask you.  Refer back to The Teachings, my son, with "A Boy and His Dog" and of course he did the right thing.  The dog was hungry.

(Ed:  like I was saying, get a frog and go off-Broadway)


Not to worry about the actual appearance since I'm moderately well-trimmed and won't look like something dredged out of a TB ward or at least no more than normal programmer pallor.

It's not whether the song sucks but rather whether it's pointless and it keeps coming back, "That's a death song, isn't it.  That's a fuckin' death song."

I can scream all I like "Sanctuary" is not at all a death song but they just sneer, "When you play it and you're messed up then it becomes a death song anyway."

It's not a fuckin' death song.

It just seems like one.


Suddenly there's a frog epiphany.  I'm saved, I'm saved, and it lets out a huge bullfrog sound.

Do another song he says.


That could even work.  If the death song which isn't really a death song goes into "Necromancer" then it shows even if you do get saved or whatever in the "Sanctuary," it's all crazy and beyond our powers anyway.  Then the play is really fast and then it explodes.

(Ed:  great Deep Meaning!)

What Deep Meaning?

- Insert happy bullfrog sound -

No comments: