Monday, April 4, 2016

The Whinge on the Wing

The Galaxy Guitar works out for play but the wing is whinging about it.

The dermos slashed the wing for five-six inches on a horizonal across me left shoulder blade.  On one end of that is a hurty bitch and I guess things need to stretch because they took out more beef this time.  The stitches came out last Wednesday so it shouldn't still but hurt but the wing whinges nevertheless.  Stretching is the theory for why.

The problem is the hurty bitch is sharp and it's at most a few centimeters from where the strap goes across my back.  It's not like it's goin' stab me heart but it's like a paper cut which really doesn't mean anything ... but still pisses you right off every time you hit it.  So that's my theory, it's got a bit of stretchy to do and then it stops pissing me off.


The purpose isn't a gratuitous whine but rather an explanation.  There is minimal playing but it's happening.  The hurty bitch borks concentration so it only goes on for so long ... but ... it does go back.  I will see her every few days even if the only thing to come from it is ensuring she stays in good tune.


Regrettably, the scars don't look like they will be all that spectacular.  At first I looked like the result of a kid's medical school practice set but that softened quite a bit.  That's trauma for a woman but for me it's an opportunity to make up a bullshit story about how I saved the orphans from the bank robbers.  That's the kind of story which people know is bullshit even while you tell it but if it's good bullshit then they will still dig it.


Things are going exceptionally slowly but it's alright.  No worries here.  Playing moves forward as soon as it can always.

No comments: