Saturday, April 30, 2016

Maybe Ganja Really is Preventive Against Cancer

Lung cancer is what anyone I have ever known would have predicted as my fate and I got one major scare when Ms Kersa said you've got cancer, dear, but it turned out to be probably confusion.  My chest is a mess and there's stuff which shouldn't be there but it doesn't seem to be cancer and they have been watching for a couple of years.  It's been a year (I think) since the last CRT or MRI and that comes up in a few days.

There is no miracle in seeing I don't seem to have lung cancer but it's one hell of a big surprise so I'm throwing out there maybe smoking the ganja has something to do with it.


(Ed:  what about skin cancer as you have plenty of that?)

Well, see, that's part of my Theory too and the perception of that aspect is nothing is more powerful than the Sun so failing to respect that will cost you even if you bathe in marijuana oil.


(Ed:  anecdotal crap!)

Not yet, Critical Sam, as this isn't presented as science but rather an observation.  Only politicians and Facebook will try to make that science (larfs).


(Ed:  ganja sellers do it all the time!)

The ones on the street have never done it.  This started when the corporate types began selling it.  Once you get the L.A. marketing crowd on it, all sorts of magic was claimed and likely they will soon be telling you ganja can be used to communicate with spaceships.


The thinking now is maybe start doing a series of videos with commentary and with music when I manage it.  The problem with playing is dizziness but it's variable.  There are windows so getting music into it is largely timing.

The ganja doesn't cause the wobbly, vertiginous feeling and I know it because, amazingly enough, sometimes I don't smoke it just to go Flat Universe for a while ... or I run out of money. The wobbly doesn't go away for that.


None of this is defensiveness about reefer but rather it was Today's Weird Epiphany.  I'm not sure it's necessarily true about cancer prevention with ganja but it's sure an unusual observation.



Cadillac Man, I see you online and will call as soon as I can but mostly sleeping off what I think a TV dinner did to me.  I thought at the time maybe I didn't nuke it hot enough and, judging by the reaction, I probably didn't.

No comments: