Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mystery Lady, Trying Again at 1:00pm Cowboy Time

Not sure if I confused the original message so I will try next hour to find if that works.  I'm definitely on the job this time!

1:00 pm Texas is 2:00 pm Cincinnati


In case we miss, things are mitigating somewhat and approach the normal bitch level.  There's not the faintest explanation for why that should happen as things were in a this-can't-continue state a few nights ago.  I'm not going to go into details because I don't want any second-guessing and there's nothing anyone can offer on it medically.  Nothing is being ignored on this end.

So, I tell you straight-up the status and the short read is it sucks.


Beyond that, the immediate charge is make the best of it.  Playing ranges from difficult to impossible.  Nothing is ignored because I simply don't feel like it or so.


The Mystery Lady was a licensed nurse and one of her greatest joys was in a day-time care center for old beaters.  Their caregivers could drop them off in the morning and then take them home in the evening so this gave a break to everyone.  Mystery Lady wanted things to be as cool as possible so she took her dog, Maggie the Tiniest Shih Tzu, to see them and they loved her.  Maggie loved them right back and even did some kind of tricks for them.  The vibe she could bring to the old beaters there was hugely rewarding to her and it didn't pay worth a damn but some things don't work so well if they do pay a lot.

So the irony now is the old beater is me (larfs).  I know I'm not that old but I'm definitely beater-certified as this is one damaged mofo.

Life is an endless irony but you can write the rest of the poem because we don't want to blow this call!


Mystery Lady and I don't hover much on medical beyond verifying, nope, won't be needing to buy a box yet.  With that established, so, what else is happenin'.

No comments: