Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mystery Lady, I Keep Listening

Every time I make it to that damn telephone before the caller gives up, it's some asshat trying to collect a bill from someone who doesn't even live here.  Arrggghhh!  Even better, each time they ask for the same person.


My own situation is not tolerable and there's nothing to be done about it due to the location.  There won't be any details on the blog because they will just get birddogged.

I hope you're doing better than I and I worry when there's a long time between sightings.


Update:  it has mitigated somewhat.  It's gone from 'this cannot continue' last night to being a hurty bitch and that sucks but it's survivable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try to call around 1 pm my time--is that good for you? Would that be noon for you? ML
On Thursday (later today...its 12:32 am)

Unknown said...

1pm Thursday would be perfect! Would love to hear from you!