Monday, November 23, 2015

"The Sanctuary Song" - Jamatronic Vocal - Updated

Lyrics for the last part of the song come from starting the phrase three audio loop and singing blather into the mike until I liked what was coming out of it.  This isn't spoken as it must be a song and not a reading.

X1
Just leave it behind
you won't need it here
Come feel the love
you've nothing to fear
anymore

sun shines on down  (descending part until 'feel the love' turns it around)
it's coming around
in your life
feel the love

X2
Come into the light
Sanctuary is here
It's music and peace
it's always been near
next to you

sun shines on down
it's coming around
in your life
feel the love

Now with tentative X2 because I was surprised I liked singing it and doing it felt relaxed.  My only concern was putting more beef behind it but not with devices.  Repeating the lyrics for an X2 might be ok but not ideal.  More to come.  X2 above is the update.

That's part three and none of this is recorded because I'm working it up and the article is so I remember what I was singing.  I like the first five lines and how they work.  The last four do work but I'm not satisfied they're final.

This one has to be sung or why should anyone believe there is nothing to fear.  Why don't you sing, Wimpy Boy.

Fair enough.

The singing went along until I was pushing it into the mike rather than doing a drone with it.  I'll never make it as a real singer but I need every single thing I've got so you feel it.  This really is safe, there really is nothing to fear.

If I come into this bit with the vocal and then go ripshit on the Galaxy Guitar after, there's not a thought of going back, now it's all outward bound.  If the Galaxy Guitar goes fast then it may be awkward to get back out and then get back into it.  That needs some thinking as well.

The notes are so you know this isn't only blogger blather which it is but there's real music play behind it so not just words.

I want to make everyone cry with this one.  Sometimes that happens when I play but it doesn't stop me, it only makes seeing the strings fuzzy.  My only thinking at a time like that is just don't stop.

Side-note:  it was like that with Doc in high school fights.  If he let any tears go, don't even think he's getting girly because you are just about to have your hands full of a live chainsaw.  The tears only meant now I'm really pissed.

No comments: