Thursday, April 13, 2017

On the Road to Katakolon


Here's a forlorn Haximoto as she waits patiently ... entirely empty of fuel.

My friend, Harry, was so pissed and I had bought the scoot from him so I told him, "Man, I really love the scoot but the fuel gauge doesn't work and neither does the odometer.  There's no way to know how much fuel is in it."

He didn't say it but he would have owned me if he did, "Could I ask that you consider if something is a long distance or a short one before you try it without refueling?"

Good point, Harry.


Despite all the mad things which happened with Haximoto between Greece and Scotland, she never ran out of fuel again.

Ed:  you took the advice Harry didn't give you?

Yep.  I started refueling just to drive down the street.


Katakolon is a lovely place and will be dear to my heart forever.  You can visit there by following the link in the sidebar since I built that one by photographing almost all of the stores and cafes in Katakolon.

Athens was five hours away and this was about as far from any mainstream Establishment of any kind as it's possible to get.

No comments: