Friday, April 7, 2017

You Can Now Have Kim Kardashian's Ass

Assuming you even want Kim Kardashian's ass after you have seen all the gas-inflated bubble butts of the Macy's Day Parade, you can have it ... for the nominal sum of $98.  (TMZ:  FLOAT ON MY ASS THIS SUMMER Only $98 ... Plus Shipping!)

Usually the Rockhouse passes by the gossip columns but this bit is so twisted it needs publicity because, after all, there are so many things we might do with Kim Kardashian's ass.


Thanks for the gratuitous boob shot, Kimmie.  That confuses us, however, since we're not sure if that which you offer is a butt float or a boob float but we do love how it's biracial since one side is Scandinavian and the other side looks like it would be good for the undead.


I know what you're thinking, mates.  We need to fill one with helium, attach some props, and make a drone out of it.  Think of it, the Kim Kardashian Flying Butt or Boob Drone which flies about filming whatever filthy shit you do when you have sex and then put it on the Internet just as she did with her own filthy sex life.  Lighten up as she will send you a copy too.


Her eyes are kind of turning me on, tho.  There's something inviting when I see a look which is so proud to say I have never done a single productive thing in my entire life.  That makes me so hot.

Kimmie, I want you ... so I can put you on the spit at the next Texas barbecue.

Ed:  you want to eat that?

Nah, we just ran out of hush puppies at the last pig roast and we don't stock Purina out here on the ranch so need something for the hounds.  Those are some hard-working hounds.

Ed:  unlike Kardashian's butt?

Yeehaw, cowboy.


Ed:  I thought she turned all men on?

Nah, it's women pumping her up as I've never heard a man express any interest.  Maybe she represents the freedom to have a gigantic ass.  Unknown.  Marilyn Monroe was voluptuous but Kardashian is just fat.

No comments: