Monday, October 31, 2016

What's Hot on the Blog 10/31

EntryPageviews
41
39
39
38
38
34
32
28
27
25


Happy - today is Doc's birthday so I gave him a fantastically sexy beautiful Russian actress

When - there comes a time when you need to know whether creepy drones can stand up to the Pumpkin Cannon

Ontario - an interesting social experiment with a whole different approach to welfare

2016 Toyota Hilux - the vehicle is dangerous and read to find out in what way

The Science - some counterintuitive science about what happens with the progeny of undernourished mothers

The Russian Robots - they're coming ... and they're charming

In the Satanic Spirit - if you have never felt you have been touched by demons then a visit with the California Dream Boys should do it

Thank You - tomorrow is my birthday ... because my parents were strange like that.  Today I am the same age as Doc.  I also gave myself a fantastically sexy beautiful Russian actress because of my thirst to learn the Communist ways.

Can You Pick - some sheep are fed-up and maybe you can find them

What's Hot

No comments: