Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Most Unemployable Male in the World

When you get a gig like this there's a good chance you can't get one anywhere else in the Universe.  The much better gig is as the cameraman because you get paid no matter what the fool does.

It's about 10:50 when he finally goes for it.  Yahoo.  This whackjob completely puts to shame the cracker who can catch a catfish with his tallywhacker.

(Ed:  tallywhacker?)

Yah, I heard that in a movie or one of the debates or something.


Take it away, Maso Man.

Tip:  it's every bit as idiotic as you may expect.  Best move is to skip it.



As a comment, I left, "Tell me you don't secretly hope it croaks him.  Don't lie.  God is watching."


Maybe I didn't get it right as I thought the trick for gofasters is you run out there like blazing hell but you do not get hurt.  This guy goes nowhere at all and winds up rolling on the ground.  Wow.

No comments: