Monday, October 24, 2016

Buspirone Experiment is Mixed - Updated

The effect on Saturday, disastrous as it was, didn't repeat but I sure feel unusual and it's not a buzz, it's just unusual.  I think this is consistent with the way it went the last time in getting 'acclimatized' to it with the stabilized effect that I wasn't sure if it was doing anything but it seemed generally beneficial.

- Insert extended pitch on I sure wish I could talk to the doctor about this stuff -

In parallel there has been minimal ganja smoking and there is no sign of blood from coughing.  The cause and effect is obvious so this proceeds even when the Buspirone is not a substitute for reefer.  Some relationship exists which I don't quite get.  The general drive with all of this is my general principle it's better to spend life absent of thinking about suicide all the time.

Note:  that's not new.


It's an odd situation as anything will over-amp the situation and near silence is perfect.  Headphones are like a vise on my head.  Highly unclear what's happening.  Therefore, smoke a little ganja and observe.  I'll write an article to see if I think it's coherent.  That may take an hour as sometimes I like to do that because, well, I can.


Maybe this serves as a PSA since I was unfamiliar with Buspirone so presumably others are as well.  I've been prescribed all manner of SSRI drugs but none of them had any positive result and results with Buspirone are, as you see, unusual.  The effects of any of these types of drugs vary from one person to another so you see the wariness in the approach.  It's easy to get suckered by them so I go slow.


Update:

After blowing some ganja, there's the much beloved vibe of tranquility without pacification.  The article may well have taken an hour as I stopped wearing a watch years ago.  The vibe is optimistic and deliberately so as Yevette came back with something about campaign news and the response was I won't let them eat my mind with this.  As to whether I want to hear their views about abortion ... no, I specifically don't.  The intervening article goes to what America can do rather than what it can't.

I was satisfied with the coherency of the article so I let it rip and we'll see how it flies with people and, sure, that's a cheesy pun on spacecraft, yah, yah, yah.


For ganja, there was a bowl which is a tiny part of a gram and I can probably cadge four or five toks from it.  That's exactly why it's imperative to keep the screen clean or you can end up smoking skank.  The #5 is likely the I Wonder If Anything Is Left tok.

The vibe is copacetic but unusual still exists and my body has no idea what it's doing just as previously.  That's nothing to do with wow, I can't feel my feet.  It's the wobbly wobbly and Buspirone seems to bring more of it.

Unusual but with a generally good vibe.  It is so seriously fucking strange (larfs).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Buspirone - are you taking it on empty stomach or are you eating with it? And is the order consistent? And did you read the little sticker labels which advise? My guess is that you are not since you don't always eat on a regular basis.

This comes from rxlist.com/buspar-drug/patient-how-to-take.htm

"You may take Buspirone with or without food but take it the same way each time."

This comes from WebMD

You may take this medication with or without food, but it is important to choose one way and always take it the same way so that the amount of drug absorbed will always be the same.

Hope this helps.

Unknown said...

Whoa, I did not see that previously. Thank you and maybe that's it. That gets more of a thought going of what the hell is this stuff doing but I'm in this deep and there may be benefit in reducing the ganja even without making a buzz. It's an extremely unusual vibe still running. It's stabilizing but dayum ...