Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Complete Fiasco of States Rights

Maybe you haven't got it yet that states rights never gives you anything and always takes something away.  It's never been more evident than this election in which Clinton steals super delegates from states where Sanders won and Cruz seeks to sleaze his way into the White House the same way by stealing super delegates from Trump.  If that's not the standing definition of a fiasco, we submit you will a hard time finding a better one.

All we have from states rights is an outright mockery of populism by using every bit of political gimcrackery possible to override the will of the people.  There's an extraordinary level of protest of that in this season too.


In general, there's nothing much in the news except the usual from CNN:  humans are complete shit and we should all die.  If they can find any story at all to show how evil we are then you can count on them running it.  Here's one brief example:  they ran a story which showed gross abuse of two children by chaining them, etc.  It's a really horrible thing but it's not even close to news; only two people were involved out of three hundred million.  Nevertheless, CNN ran it as a lead story and maybe you see some purpose beyond showing us what total shit we are but, sorry, it's going right past me.


The politics are mostly decided as Sanders people won't shift.  The Clinton people get more self-righteous about it but continue to ignore her record.  Trump people won't waver.  Cruz people are relatively trivial but he makes up for that with evil for them and Kasich doesn't even count.  Cruz today went off on a litany about toilets ... from a guy who wants to be President.  That boy is getting to get serious calluses on his knees from giving blowjobs to evangelicals and they don't even come close to putting him over the top.  He's easily the model for the walking stupid.

Trump is not looking viable for me if Sanders does not run.  More than likely the only option if Clinton runs is abstention as it's a matter of morality.  I will not vote for her because of her wanton use and sale of weapons.  That's absolutely unacceptable in a Democrat and I'm well aware what a pig LBJ was.  That doesn't change the platform and he violated it even when he tried to repaint himself with civil rights legislation.


So that's about it for politics for 2016 and definitely for news.  Yevette and I talk about this quite a bit since she follows news more immediately via Twitter.  She's highly tired of hearing me say it's poison, it's mind cancer, but we presume you already know the efficacy of trying to push a woman.  I state my case and that's as far as I go with it ... that should be as far as I go with it.


Doc nailed a lot of things in his comment the other day and the reality is something I've suppressed quite a bit from public view while at the same time I've put out what essentially clones CNN cancer, etc.  Makes no sense whatsoever.

He used his real name in the comment but I don't use them on the blog because it's searchable by Google and it can also search comments but it's less likely.  So I hold with fake names up-front and that's been my practice throughout.  I resent to this day how Facebook blew my cover as many had no idea of my real name and even Lotho was calling me Silas.  Facebook did the same thing to a lot of jammers.  Pfft.

Note:  insert your own editorial on the bullshit factory of online systems taking your personal information.

Note:  Silas only sort of works in Europe because there it sounds like 'SEE-luss' whereas most in US or probably UK would say 'SIGH-luss.'

As a small measure of OCD, I investigated the umlaut I and it's legitimate in German but I've not seen it used much and Cat tells me it would not change the sound of the letter much.  That's a surprise as I expected the umlaut would turn the sound into a hard I versus the non-umlaut I which has kind of an 'e' sound.  OCD ... when nothing is a terrible thing to waste (larfs).

No comments: