Thursday, October 3, 2013

Scotland ... the Video - Updated

Trying out my newfound Scottish accent wouldn't be funny in text and may not be funny in any case.  I decided if that wasn't funny then I would do it in German also.  Imagine, if you will, German with a Scottish accent.  Since that may not be funny either, I threw in some Sasquatch from Texas and maybe that isn't funny either so ... well, you get the idea.

I've sent a first take of the video to Cat and if it tanks with her then it's not likely to make it to YouTube so we'll see how it goes.  Tip 1:  she does NOT like Sasquatch!  Tip 2:  it doesn't matter if she likes Sasquatch as I love her anyway.

So what if this mushy.  I watched "Sleepless in Seattle" the other night.  Deal with it!


Update:  It sucked (laughs)

I'll try another one and see what happens with that.

No comments: