Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Passport Update - On and On

The Embassy replied to my email and said the passport photographs I sent did not meet their standards and I must re-submit them.  They also said they had contacted me to advise me of this but I never received anything.  I don't have an explanation for why that communication didn't get to me but I have asked for any further communication be sent via email as that is shown to work.  So I'm glad I contacted them.  Things have been incredibly tense and any kind of progress is an improvement even if it's just to do something again.

It's looking pretty dim for getting back in time for my birthday.  I had hoped to play a show that day but it doesn't seem likely.  It's been quite depressing but in the end there's only one answer:  you've got to laugh.


One thing you can dismiss is the idea of me being on a black list for things I've written on the blog.  If that were true they likely would already have told me to sod off.  The only attention I've had from cops for forty years has been for speeding tickets and there have been many but I still don't make much of a criminal.

No comments: