Friday, October 18, 2013

Passport Update - End of 4th Week


I believe I'll just skip the three or four paragraph rant on the resounding incompetence of those who were supposed to be keeping the government open.

Plus the guy who was supposed to come by with the suitcase didn't show.  I should have known when he didn't spell Alistair right.

This doesn't go a millimeter toward describing my aggravation with things but it's better if it doesn't.

Sign me -

Fuming in Scotland ... but not too fumed to thank Cat immensely for putting up with it and again thank my cuz for putting me up in this flat.


P.S.  It would serve no purpose to call the Embassy as they likely have a substantial backlog just now.  It cost fifteen pounds to call them the last time so it would be best to wait until the call would have some chance of being useful.

No comments: