Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Saps Rapping Crap


I am so damn tired of rap as none of them would know a melody if it bit them on the ass.  They all go on, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've got such an important message that I can't be tied down by making song out of it.  Yah, I hear it, homeboy, but we've all got a message and what I see is a lazy ass who couldn't be bothered to do the fucking work to deliver it.

Abby Martin hosts "Breaking the Set" on RT News and she is one seriously hip lady ... and also seriously hot, I might add.  Some have said they'll never let me into America based on what I write in the blog but if that's true then they will burn Abby Martin at the stake.  She broadcasts from right inside Washington and she has no mercy on those money-grubbing pigdogs.  If they took away the citizenship from everyone who is pissed off with Washington, America would turn into one gigantic ghost town.

While Martin is very hip, it doesn't apply to everything as she often features rap 'artists' who suck ferociously.  What they have to say is valid but the delivery is so amateurish that it makes my teeth itch.  Usually it's the same old Pat Boone rap with white guys trying to sound like black guys and it's severely creepy.

I don't hate all rap as I was very impressed by what Eminem did in "Eight Mile" and the movie is another cheesy kid makes good with his music flick but it was sort of true and he did a good job with it.

So I don't hate all rap, just most of it.

No comments: