Sunday, April 23, 2017

All Quiet on the Midwestern Front

Yevette may have slept as much as thirteen hours yesterday, a possible record and something she never does.

That's great and Tip-Toe Rules apply because ... do NOT wake her.  Note:  that's my rule, not hers.


Tactical came by at some point and I told him of her currently comatose state.  I was tempted to wake her while he was here but I don't want to interrupt the fixing.

He said, "Yah, let her sleep through the pain."

The simpatico is total coolness.


The last two weeks are when they bring all the guns.  It's going to blow like the tornado which shot Judy Garland to Oz and, holy mackerel, I just got the vibe of Judy Garland singing "I Will Survive."  I may need a power drill to stop this.

Ed:  I'm getting the visual and, uh, thanks for that


If there's anything anyone is not doing here, it's fighting.  No-one is fighting cancer but we are doing whatever possible to help her body fight it.  You will find the full medical way of doing that at a cancer center in which they will offer massage therapy, acupuncture, and all manner of other things to keep the mindset focused on wellness, the value of youness ... all the ancillary aspects which will get you healthy again.

That Youness aspect isn't something I've heard at The Center but it's an endemic need when we see people shoot selfies constantly but they don't really believe them and they keep doing it.  When the Youness is more than the picture then you're starting to get the ...

Ed:  the Oneness ... om, om, om

Laugh as you will, Fred Flintstone.  Keeping the picture alive is impossible; keeping the Youness alive is vital.  Om, your ass (larfs).

Ed:  oh, right.  Lose the Me-ness to find the You-ness?

Something like that, young grasshopper.

Ed:  does that actually mean anything?

Selflessness reveals the You which is camouflaged by the Me.  That You doesn't need pictures.


That's the biggest thing which reveals from this since there are things I would like but I really don't think it's important since they are Things I Like category rather than Things I Need.  Therefore, the greatest good for the greatest number applies.

Ed:  oh, great ... Star Trek

Not this time since I believe that goes back to Mill in the Nineteenth Century.

Check this:

arguing that relations between sexes simply amounted to "the legal subordination of one sex to the other – [which] is wrong itself, and now one of the chief hindrances to human improvement; and that it ought to be replaced by a principle of perfect equality."

WIKI:  John Stuart Mill

From the Nineteenth Century ... well ... almost two hundred years later and it still isn't right.  I'm not sure if Mill explicitly stated a 'greatest good for the greatest number' philosophy but I haven't read the material since the Seventies so it's a tad foggy and that must mean Alzheimer's, right (larfs).


Some people don't make it with cancer but an extraordinary number will and there's really not much we can do but working with the vibe is important.  If you don't think you will get well then you probably won't, right?

I already got into it about blowing rainbows being an insulting waste but one of the most unusual things you know in your own life is how people look past you when you're sick.  It's like there's the potential for visual contagion or something and better to ignore reality than face it even when we know it comes to us all.  It isn't scary if you face it but it's terrifying if you don't.


Yevette builds her strength on the week-ends and part of that is watching "The Man from U.N.C.L.E."  I checked a bit of that for some of the worst foreign accents ever but it was still cool to see the spies since they were much softer spies back then, weren't they.  Either of them could be deadly but they were still witty and amusing so you wouldn't mind hanging out with them.

Her view on the ganja is a negatory and that's not an editorial but news since we hear about possible benefits during chemo / rad in relief from nausea but, as of now, I can't confirm that.

Ed:  she's not a research subject!

Ela, ela, she's my friend.  If she chooses the ganja, it's here.  This is just a report.

Note:  I love how Greeks say ela since they never say it only once and always with a hand in the air for emphasis.  Come on ... come ON!  It seems like they're ready to kill each other but then they just laugh and get on with something else.

Ed:  the law is coming for you and your ganja!

Yah, right.  I've been hearing that since 1965.


Relating to anything outside of this gets progressively more distant and difficult.  Cadillac Man, I saw you were on Skype last evening but I was just about obliterated for any ongoing functionality and had to take the show to the sofa.

I see the external while I await arrival of Stephen Potter's book, "One-Upmanship."

There's one-up going on all over the place and the TrumpaLumpa is obsessed with it.  Maybe he gets us killed and maybe he doesn't but the grandstanding is just wearisome after so many years of the same script.  It appears they only need draw enough juniors who believe their bullshit is original to keep it going forever.  Example:  some kid asked today, "What wars did America start?"

I didn't bother answering.  It's not my job to cover for their educational inadequacies.  Iraq was easy to overlook, I suppose.

Their brains are completely fried in Jingo Oil.  I know they live somewhere but here?  Really, they live here?

It's a crapulent regime drunk on power and expensive liquor, the same one for the entire run of the show, and it fades away into some distant mote of inconsequential light.  Space time does not exist in that dimension since it never changes and that's only possible when time is removed as a variable.

No comments: