Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kätzchen - Das Video (English)

Not so long ago I made a video called "Höre Leben" which was three minutes of bird songs from just outside the house.  That wasn't exactly rock and roll but that's fine as music is in wherever you perceive it.  That the title is in German doesn't matter as there is neither speech nor music, except from the birds, on the video:



So that's what leads me to "Kätzchen - Das Video" as you have seen the still images but the kittens are moving around so much now that still images aren't enough plus you can't hear the 'bird calls' they make.  While this may seem a massive overdose of Niedlichkeit (cuteness), so what ... it is!

(Ed:  So, uh, are you going to keep up this stream of artsy-fartsy Niedlichkeit or will you eventually play a damn song?)

Both, my brother!  The latest starts off in Dbm as, for some reason, I like that starting point.  It's not a three-chord wonder tune and maybe I will get it down today.  I want it to be The Cat Song but she's a whole different Katze from the video.  I don't know if it has lyrics yet but they don't take long to write as words come straight from The Necromancer and all I have to do is write them down.

No comments: