Friday, May 10, 2013

Internet Will Be Down for a While

Getting online will probably be impossible for the show tonight at Cat's Art MusikCircus.  Joaquin Gustav will play the first show and Voodoo Shilton will play the second.  Even though both play in somewhat the same way, as in finger-picked acoustic, their styles are quite different and both give incredible performances.

I hate like hell to let anyone down as I very much writing the reports in the morning to share it all with you but it doesn't look like it will work out tonight.  If I can find anyplace I can login for late-night, I will definitely do it but that's not looking too good at the moment.  Kastro-Bar will close in about fifteen minutes as the summer needs to pick up a bit more before they go to late hours.

Writing about other musicians is actually easier for me as I don't have to hold back on anything.  In writing about myself, what do I say.  Oh, man, Silas was so fookin' fantastic (laughs).  Yah, right.  First I would have to believe it (laughs).  Second, I would have to deliver it (big laughs).

Much love to you all and I hope you all get to the shows tonight and have one hell of a good time.  I know for sure you will hear some damn good music because that's the standard Cat sets for the MusikCircus.

No comments: