Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Therapeutic Effects of Marijuana Are Real

There has been an experiment at the Rockhouse with a witchy lotion made by Yevette that has a marijuana extract in it.  My shoulder has been smashed, chopped, and spindled since '91 and chronic pain is a problem.  The experiment was to try this witchy lotion to see if it was beneficial and, in fact, it was.  The experiment was repeated on another individual who also said it worked.

So then I wonder if this is my mind being fooled into believing and thus was shutting off the pain or is the effect a true clinical value of the drug.  There was more thinking on that today as I tried the witchy lotion again and it worked again.

This video features testimony entirely from real doctors quoting results from real research studies (as opposed to contriving studies to prove a point as often happens in the University of Midwest Dimwits).

The actual clinical value of reefer is much higher than I had realized and I've used it all my life.  These doctors go through the therapeutic value for some major illnesses such as multiple sclerosis and the results are extraordinary.



No comments: