Monday, April 28, 2014

Shine on Raincoat Jesus

Every time I look at Raincoat Jesus it makes me laugh.  Jesus looks so bummed as in thinking, "This is England.  Did you not consider there might be a rainout for this and it might not be such a good idea.  So let me remind you now, this was a dumb ass idea."


Earlier:

So, who has brown hair and a beard?

You there, Sedgwick.  Yes, you, Sedgwick.  You're Jesus.  Get a raincoat.

Hey man, why do I have to be Jesus.  He wasn't a white guy.

Bullshit.  Jesus was a white guy.

There were no white guys, just, well, people.

Yes, white people.  White Jesus.  Get it?

Maybe up in Norway eating sardines but not in Jerusalem, my (cough) esteemed colleague.

OK, so Jesus got a tan.  You get a coat.

Yah, right.  Club Med Jesus now.  Do you want a three-day week-end special next time?



I sympathize with Raincoat Jesus.  This guy is some actor who thinks he will be portraying Jesus' suffering so they make Golgotha on some manicured lawn in England and they put him out there in the rain.  Maybe they would have a fox hunt after the performance.  Unknown.  This is some seriously advanced strange.

No comments: