Friday, April 11, 2014

Recordings from Last Night's Show Pending - Updated

There are five tunes that have survived the flogging so far.  The object is to upload as much of the show as I could ever stand hearing again.  I won't advertise Cat's audio stream URL as that would undermine the SL shows so the next best option is to upload the bits from it.  Doing it this way also gives better audio quality than the stream.

Likely I will decide on whether the last ones go online later this evening and then upload them after that.  Something will get uploaded and maybe all five.  We'll see after one last review, most likely a couple of hours.


Update:  I was using the main speakers to check out the tunes but this is a fail because there's an EQ in it.  If you're playing with the sound then there can't be anything else playing with it or what you hear is 'false.'  It's not a problem except I need to do it again.

No comments: