Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yes, Virginia, There is a Helmet

Yes, there is a helmet and, yes, I will wear it.  You know I'll wear it as it's a €250 fine if I don't.


The scooter is owned by the landlord and I'm covered until the purchase happens under his insurance.  He gave me the papers today.  He's also got me on the registration to cover me with cops.

This one will be short as I'm headed out to a rock bar in a few minutes.  Harry owns it and he's said I ought to play there sometime.  There's a live act tonight so that'll give me some idea whether taking the Galaxy Guitar out in public is cool or what.

News at eleven ... or one in the morning ... or so!

Whoops ... left out one little detail.  I'm not going out to the bar on the scoot.  Harry's going to give me a ride.

No comments: