Thursday, November 22, 2012

"Finding My Way" - Alan Fraser (audio)

"Finding My Way" is something I recorded eight or nine years ago and, now that I'm in Greece, I feel like I've finally found my way to where I needed to be.  The song is an instrumental, jazzy kind of thing, and was released on a CD that is no longer available.  Maybe I'll go back to polish the songs on it to re-release it but the regulars know my thoughts already on going back in time.  Likely this one exists as it will and that's how it was meant to be.

The song is the first I've released to SoundCloud and I've not used it before so we'll have to see how things work out there.  One thing I know for sure is that it's free and it permits upload of two hours of music.  I've almost certainly got quite a bit more than that but the trick will be finding two hours of my stuff that doesn't suck (laughs).

Yes, this is way-back machine stuff but it may be something you have never heard from me before.  Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: