Monday, October 17, 2016

Unpolished Audio from Silas Who Ain't Dead Yet

The challenge to defy all opposition is live and this is the Silas response:

Link to the song: Silas Ain't Dead Yet

The drums are, at best, annoyingly loud, but there was no post-production except to strip off some chaff at the start and the end.  This is hardly Hall of Fame rock but it's proof of life, determination, and backbone.

I'm damned if I'll roll over to the tyranny and indifference of the state.  If they gave a shit, they would have adequately supported VA so there was another doctor available to substitute for Ms Kersa when she got sick.  I'm glad she did as any respiratory infection is potentially fatal since my lungs can't hack it now.  The failing was not hers but is owned by Washington and the voters who do nothing about it.

I have never felt so alone in my life.

"I'm the one to die when it's time for me to die so let me live my life the way I want to" - Hendrix


For Die Kaninchen, I'm not looking for ooh ah as that would be silly but a high five for doing it wouldn't be bad.

I'm damn tired now.  Silas out.

No comments: