Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Apologies to Mystery Lady for the Politics

Mystery Lady, I know you enjoy the political matters about as much as painful rectal itch and neither of us really knows what that means but I heard of it in a TV commercial once (larfs).  It must really, really suck!

I strongly feel if I am silent then I am part of the problem and that compels me to speak even when it brings down the wrath of the flying monkeys on me as it frequently does.


My vibe is highly-opinionated and I've learned over the years to keep it in a box.  Yevette frequently would like to review political matters but I will hardly ever do it even when we share largely the same views.  It's not that we would disagree with each other but the blog is also, to some extent, keeping it in a box but this one I can share without rancor with everyone.

It's not my purpose to fight anyone and I know you're painfully aware there is far too much of that in America already but invariably toward negative ends.  You, as I, must have hope or we're just waiting for death and neither of us is willing to do that.  You never lose the drive to create and I feel it the same way.  As Steppenwolf sang, "I've seen a lot of people walking 'round with tombstones in their eyes."

You have never ever had tombstones in your eyes and Maggie damn sure didn't (larfs).  The hell of it today is many find those tombstones by middle age and the light goes out for the rest of their wretched lives.


Here's a memory of what life really is from when we went out to Riverfront to see Stevie Ray Vaughn on his last tour just before the end.  He had found his new love, he had dried out, and he played probably better than he ever had.  There's another from when we went to that surprisingly cool Beatles tribute show at the Gardens.  We got there late when everyone else was in there and we didn't even have tickets yet they put is at front row center.  That must have looked like I used some magic powers or bribed someone to do it but I swear I did not (larfs).

Life, light, and love are where humans really live and I never forget that.  Anyone who does not do that I therefore conclude is not human (larfs).


Speaking of which, I have a charming picture of you putting the crystals onto the Galaxy Guitar and I would love to post that if you don't mind.  That idea lives with me to this day and I only have to turn around to see her twinkling again.  That's the real life and anything else only a butter substitute (more larfs).


Here's some more real life and it comes on April 14, the day The Raven has announced he will get married.  Likely neither of us is in any kind of shape to get there but it will be a marvelous time as I'm sure you can easily imagine.  He will send me an invitation so he's now among at most about half a dozen people who know where I am ... other than the CIA, the NSA, Homeland Security and every electronic creep in Washington (ha ha ha).

And a bit more real life when you were Mother Goose to Donika and The Raven at the Cincinnati show and that's the kind of sharing people don't seem to much understand anymore when they make everything about themselves.  You would be appalled by their self-absorption on social networks, etc.

But you know it already and that's why you don't use them (hardy ha ha).


You know, if it is possible for you to get there then it would become an even more special union for them and reunion for us since Donika / Yevette / Daisy (no idea how many different names I have used for her) will be there too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it sure would be great! Then you are planning to attend?

Unknown said...

I'm planning on it but substantial reservations on whether I can do it. As it gets closer, I'll have a better idea as I'd like to be there and represent for the family as well. Seeing you is the delish which makes it even more special. There's a lotta drive to do it.

Anonymous said...

No apologies needed--about the politics. I have my own opinions--and they are probably not popular. I don't like either of the candidates.

I listen to Newsmax a couple times a day--'cause you dont need cable to get it. Dick Morris is featured a lot on JD Hayworth's show--written several books--formally Clintons inside man....

I think that Clinton will win and I should be happy--first woman president and all, but I'm NOT--I am terrified--what's the song "She'll smile in your face..the back stabber..".

Trump is a jerk and I cant stand to watch him (he should stick to what he will do as president and not get so side tracked with defending himself-such an ego.it's killing him!) but I think the country would be better off with his leadership. The comments in the news of late...I CAN dismiss them as "boy talk" and I know that goes against the grain for some-but I can forgive that more easily than forgive Hillary.

So there...I'm "OUT". ML

Anonymous said...

P.S. I listen to Joe Pags as well (Heart Radio)-from down there in your neck of the woods! ML

Unknown said...

That's the same party as mine: Damn It We Deserve Better Candidates.

Your perception of both of them is just about the same as mine as well. The males engaged in this are the sorriest crew of reptilian high school boys I've ever seen fielded and Clinton is cranking out another lie even when her shoes squeak. John Oliver nailed as the bozos on the bus took over and they don't drive worth a damn!

Unknown said...

Thanks as I do appreciate the tip but mostly input now is from YouTube or Science Daily. I scan the news headlines but mostly that's what I do anyway but now the watchword is DON'T if I'm tempted to throw out an article. Laprov is cool but he doesn't need a fanboy (larfs).