Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Looks to Bust a Thousand By Lunchtime

Y'all are heading into another dimension today and I have no idea why nor do I know who you are except for two, Mystery Lady and Yevette.

This is not at all anticipated as I expressed one whole trainload of rage on the net yesterday so it surprises me Ithaka isn't now regarded as a leper colony.  That rage is back in a box where it needs to be as breaking some shit and torturing some cats made everything copacetic.  Maybe someone jacks the numbers for amusement but the amusement goes all the way around with the Jackpot in What's Hot and who knows what pops up in that.


So far today there are no science articles or not much so that's on-hold just now but my thinking was they were the primary attraction with what looks like it was temporary buzz for the Rock City.  Now I have no idea.


There's a surprise yet coming and, better, it's not for me.  This day makes it all the more remarkable when yesterday was staring deep into a pit in Hell.  Today there are sunbeams and buttercups all over the place and I didn't have idea of any of it, just as I really didn't know how I was going to get out at the end of the Field of Buttercups story since that was a blinding flash too.

Promise I was not stoned and it was important to emphasize since there's the idea it's necessary to be stoned to visualize things but that's not true.  If you believe such things then you will likely smoke so much you never really see anything.

I'm whacked into an outer orbit now but it's good, it's good.  The converse is also true since being whacked into an outer orbit doesn't preclude coherent authorship but y'all are the judge of that.  Even so, submitting if I don't think it's coherent won't make sense to any stoner.

(Ed:  what if you think it's coherent but it really isn't?)

Then it's your turn as that one is impossible to see.  It's the same reason debugging program code can be difficult since you would not have written it if you had not thought it was tight.

Go ahead on and get Doctor Phil with the hardest things to find mistakes or so in ourselves.  I don't EVEN want to play a buzz on that.


It doesn't like there will be time to pull the trifecta as that would be to smoke a video in full dress.  Ooh wow.  That can't happen until the Surprise of the Second Part so it looks like that will gas out for time since I was gassed out hours ago anyway but then Surprises started happening.


If you want a moral of the story and I know you don't but I'll do it anyway, I've been adamant I would not hate anyone and today amazing things happen.

Call it Fate or what you will but that's better to leave alone and leave the thought to write itself.

No comments: