Thursday, September 5, 2013

Trying to Get Back to Texas

The important thing is to get back to Texas so touring about for pictures of castles isn't of high interest.  There's a problem in getting into Texas as everyone's a shoplifter, everyone's a terrorist, blah, blah.  There might be some amusing irony in this as I went from the coolest place ever to the uncoolest place and might have got myself stuck here.  More to come on that.  It's not clear just now.

The trouble is my US passport expired in February.  Whoops.  There's no telling how long it would take the Embassy to authorise another one so the situation just now sucks ferociously.

There's no news on publishing the book as I'm still finding errors in it and I won't upload it until proofing it is 100%.  The errors are minor but I won't be satisfied until I've got all of them.  Meanwhile, I've tried re-publishing "Lunagrams" but have run into some mechanical problems doing it.  The reason for re-publishing is to remove the videos embedded in it as they blew the size of it so large that no-one would ever download the book, much less buy it.

So, it looks kind of bleak at the moment but we shall see what comes.  There's no telephone or access to one so it will take a while to sort.  We'll see.

No comments: