Friday, September 20, 2013

iPhone 5S Much Less Expensive than Previous Models

When I got my first iPhone it cost somewhere around $400 US but I see an iPhone 5S with 8GB is today $199 US.  The new features don't seem like a huge leap from the previous model but the last one I had was an iPhone 3GS and that was quite a while back.  I had a Samsung flip phone in Greece, mostly because it was cheap, and that thing was rubbish.  It was so ineffective that most of the time I didn't even bother carrying it.  There were multiple times when I would go wandering around the yard, waving the damn thing in the air and trying to find somewhere I could send a text message.  It wasn't just that location but pretty much anywhere.  Samsung sucks.

I don't have any plan for buying an iPhone even if I did have the money but it would be pretty swell to hear Lotho's voice rather than sending emails.  He is a maniac builder and can probably put up a house by himself but he likes writing about as much as cleaning toilets.  He's my bro but for me it's the other way around.  I couldn't dream of building a house but writing comes easily.  I bet The Baby is talking up a storm by now too.  I haven't seen that kid in a year.  (The same House Rules still apply.  Absolutely NO baby pictures on the Internet even if she isn't a baby anymore.  I'm not protesting those rules as I really don't understand how there can be so many pedophiles floating about.  Were they always around and now we just hear about them more or is the number of them increasing for some unknown reason.  Regardless, there will be no pics of The Baby on here.  I'm sorry about that but I'm not sorry about the House Rules.)

No comments: