Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fourth Time is the Charm

For the first gig, the guitar broke.  For the next one, the Internet broke and it went down again for a gig that was to follow the next night.  The show today would have been the fourth scheduled gig in a row to fail if the Texas Tallboy hadn't saved it.

Today the router broke.  In the last two weeks, there were three separate problems which all came independently.  This just doesn't happen but so it goes.  It's not a complaint but an observation and nothing much to do with it except file it under Mysteries of the Universe.

The Texas Tallboy is now quite grown and is even taller.  He saved the show by going out specially to get another router and he got it connected when he got back.  Many, many thanks.

So finally the show happened at the Dirty Dancing Warehouse and thanks to Armand for putting up with all the problems leading up to this one.  I did do "Is It Cool Enough for Cat" and I'm pretty sure I'll post it on the podcast later.  I thought it was working well and I'll listen to the recording shortly.

The song is not A flat minor as I had been changing keys and rolling all the sharps / flats together.  So I'm going with it's F minor..ish.

No comments: