Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coolest MusikCircus Pic of the ... well, Ever


Reis is at the center of the explosion and I would like to emphasize that I didn't do it.  Aldo is in the back but he exploded too.  It was very sad but it made for a wild picture.  Cat and I are dancing in the bottom right where we are just outside the blast radius.  Sadly, it doesn't look like it went well for Paris.

Reis uses the most tremendous displays when she and Aldo play and I have no idea where she gets them but you can see the result.  Now imagine it moving.  I very much believe the lights enhance and are part of the music so I get a big bang out of these performances.

Reis and Aldo will be back next week and again the following week when they will do their Carnival show.  We don't tell any guests about clothes but Carnival is special and you can definitely expect to see some really mad outfits for this show.

You can find more about Reis and Aldo on their Artist Profile on Cat's MusikCircus Web site.

No comments: