Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why Do They Sing Like Girls

The latest Brit singer who is a prime candidate for a bullet between the eyes is Bruno Mars.  He sounds the same as all the others:  like a girl.  What's mystifying is they seem to have girls hanging all over them so was there some radical change in females that they decided the ultimate in sexual attractiveness is some effeminate wimp who looks like he was dressed by his mother.

The other height of musical nauseation is the latest round of boy bands and these are doing to music what New Orleans termites do to houses.  Love the two-tone hair, honey.  It looks really butch.  Honest.

Oh yeah, and in-between there's Rihanna.  Jeebers.  Kill me now.

All the while Cat is trying to push music out in every direction she can but there's a gigantic tidal wave of bilious effluvium washing all over everything and all they can say for themselves is at least we're not on drugs.  Frankly, I don't believe it.  The whole crapshoot reeks of Ritalin.

I'm not bitter for not finding a gig as I'm not looking for one.  Doing what I do requires multiple instruments and they aren't here.  If I do it again, it will be another version of the Cincinnati show except this time I know how it to do it one hell of a lot cheaper than the last time.

The reason the subject of the latest wave of music is on my mind is that it plays in the Belly Buster sandwich shop where I go to get free WiFi.  I've seen a whole lot of waves of music splash up on the beach in my life and this one is by far the worst.

No comments: