Saturday, August 3, 2013

How About Some Pics

Things will be pretty dry until payday but what I can do in the meantime is to get some pics around the neighborhood.  It's very much unlike anyplace I've been before and the pics don't necessarily have to be landmarks with huge historical value.

There's not much to report otherwise.  Writing about writing doesn't make much sense but writing about distributing isn't the same thing.  I've deliberately not exploited all the cleverness an iBook is capable of doing so "Abandoning Paradise" works pretty well as a PDF.  It's quite a large download at about 100 MB but the only way to make it smaller is to take pictures out of it and that's not going to happen.  I'm deliberately holding off on making it accessible as Kannafoot will laugh uproariously on hearing me say that it's finished.  There's always another update after that.

I'm going to create a password-protected folder on My Duck Soup  OR  I will make it necessary to enter a password to open the PDF.  I'm not sure which would be the best way to do it but there's still time yet to review that.  The time in wrapping it is NOT going toward filling it full of editorials that I didn't write previously; it didn't need them then and it doesn't need them now.

Some things suck but it's very cool that I can live by myself here.  My cuz is eight or ten blocks from here and we see each other most days but I'm as much of a hermit as I ever was so this arrangement is very good.

So, get some pics!

No comments: