Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fed-Up

Any potential for WiFi here in Scotland is hamstrung.  There is no chance it will happen in the flat where I'm living.  There's no way to get a different one without getting on The Dole and there's no fucking way that is going to happen.  More accurately, it could happen but I won't do it as I'm damned if I'll be the slave of the state.  My only interest in Scotland is getting the hell out.

In other news, the iBookstore package for "Abandoning Paradise" has been completed and I will publish it within the next few days.  I'm not sure if I will add anything further to it as my attitude toward Scotland is so full of bile that it doesn't need description, particularly not in that medium.  I guarantee the new content I've added will shock you out of your chair and, as with everything else, it's all true.  Well, not all of it as I added suggestions for the brilliant movie director who will inevitably make a movie of the saga.  No movie can succeed without gratuitous sex scenes so I have suggested where to add them.

No comments: