Saturday, March 8, 2014

How About a Colt .45 Wedding

When you see a girl in the street in a wedding dress, wearing cowboy boots and holding guns ... yep, you're in Texas.

Cadillac Man was in town and seeing that was one of the many ways in which his philosophical perspective on Life, the Universe and Everything was changed.  He said to me, "I thought I wanted a woman but what I really want is a woman with guns."

Yes, ladies, a woman with guns is sexier.  There are two things we know if you already have guns.  We don't have to pay for the guns as you already have them.  If we need anybody killed then you can do it.

Man, I think I'm getting turned on by the idea too.

Oh, oh, oh, you're my Colt 45 Baby
I really love your guns
Let's go find some wetbacks
and we'll really have some fun.

(Ed:  how much of this did Cadillac Man really say?)

That'd be zero, Clamthroak.  He really did come to town, tho.


There was a brief appearance from the Reverend Silas T Sasquatch in which he spoke about his love of cows.


And Willie Nelson will be coming to Billy Bob's on the Fourth of July.  Welcome to Texas!

No comments: