Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"Hey Baby" Is It Raining Outside

After looking up guns, I thought you better do something of an immediate nature as in besides that.

(Ed:  at least now the NSA creeps will come around to fuck you in the ass, partly because you're a terrorist but mostly because they like fucking in the ass)

Yah, at least there is that.

(Ed:  you have a problem with fucking in the ass?)

Not so long as it's someone else's ass.


Through a great sea of futility and ain't that fookin' poetic there was Hendrix at the Rainbow Bridge and I listened to him for who knows how many times this watch made it.  He doesn't do much of "Hey Baby" in the movie but the chords are simple and haunting.

The object isn't to copy the song to take it to where you are but to play it to take me where he is.  Only a fool tries to copy Hendrix but it's also the fool who does not try to think like him.

The song went on for ten or fifteen minutes, starting out with clean, flanger guitar and later bringing distortion over the top but not brutally.  That was one of the times when putting her down I'm thinking, well, maybe you can play, maybe.

Then the thought came to maybe open a stream and try it again so that requires a toilet break.  All men do this before some event of any type.  It's the same thing with birds.  Tip:  don't be underneath when they take off.

Wandering past Yevette shows her in computer trance and I don't interrupt as results are unpredictable with interruptions to computer trance with anyone.  It's the same deal as waking someone from sleep in the military because you get about thirty seconds on waking in which you are deemed 'not responsible.'

So now I'm not just in the toilet but I'm really in a toilet.  No-one even notices the jams.  You are completely worthless whaleshit.

Just about that time, Yevette calls out, "That was really pretty did you record it?"

Nope, I didn't.  Sorry, I was deep in self-pity when I started.  Music doesn't allow that while you play but it's too late to press Record then.  Self-pity is flexible and I can return to it after I stop playing although not as much now.  Thank you.


So it isn't really whether it's raining outside but whether it's raining inside.

No comments: