Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"There Will Come a Time" - May Be Judged Pop and Have to Die

"There Will Come a Time" started saying to me 'I am a pop song and should be murdered' but I don't want to do it in large part because Thunder did such a killer drum track for it.  They're completely demonic and absolutely are not to be wasted.

Really the problem is I hate back tracks.  I don't care that much about using them but I hate recording them.  Everything that's cool about making music sucks when it comes to recording.  Pfft.

There are three guitar tracks and three or four synth tracks, one of which is a four-bar sweep.  There's over-produced and then there's taking a bath in petroleum jelly.  This would be the latter.

It's not dead but I've heard it so many times I just want to stab it.  Even so, I know there's a song in there and I'm determined to pull it out.  But that means listening to myself ... again ... and again ... and again.


More likely it's dead as tracks are such crap for live.


Dunno.  Can't sort the negative waves as I don't understand what anyone gets out of coming around here just to see it fail.  If it's not to support what happens or the idea of it then what twisted need does it serve.

No comments: