Saturday, September 5, 2015

Grand-Daughter of a NAZI War Criminal (video)

Jennifer Teege did not know of her parentage because she was adopted and did not discover anything of her biological family until about five years ago.  That was when she discovered her grandfather was the commandant for the concentration camp featured in "Schindler's List."

Ms Teege said she went to the site of the camp because she had to know, 'how can I go on with my life.'




This video is a follow-up to a recent article, "My Father Was a NAZI Commandant" and this shows a similar discovery in which, again across generations, the history was lost.


As she's speaking, tell me again what 'black' sounds like.  A lot of times 'sounding black' is more like 'sounding Atlanta' which is definitely better than 'sounding Cleveland' as you don't want that.  New York and Boston accents you probably already know and 'yeah, man' gets you through just about anything for an L.A. accent.  U.S. accents have not much to do with color but a lot to do with location.


Finding Ms Teege is an unusual thing as she speaks of some unusual magnetism which drew her to the one book in a large library which showed her family's history.  It was the same thing in finding her story as I had been checking out The Eurhythmics and I fumbled into her story.  The additional significance is Cat and I had been talking about precisely this matter and that's what incited the original article about Ms Teege's mother.  Now I randomly bump into this story and it emphasizes the same point of the way this falls down through generations.

Her biggest question, "How can I go on with my life?"

You can see from the still picture preview that still she asks that question.

No comments: